Monday, March 31, 2008

Blue Ocean




Standing on the white sandy shore my gaze stretches to infinity
It’s amazing to watch the gentle waves, listening to their lullaby
As I peer at the skyline merging far and deep seems it is endless
I envy upon the Sun rising and setting in tranquility majestically!

As the gentle waves caress my feet and tickles the sand underneath
I feel as if I am gliding in a wave of gentleness smoothly, happily
It’s wonderful to feel the cool water and sand embracing the feet
I forget myself, let me allow myself to drift into joy and happiness!

The cool breeze invigorating the mind, body and soul relaxes me
A sweet song its singing to touch our hearts, urging us to sing along
Thank you for the gentleness with which you sent the breeze ashore
No wonder you gently instill energy into everyone you touches upon!

See the children making merry, happily playing all around the shore
They are hopeful, they build sand castles, dance with joy,smiling
Nourish them with your breeze, let them flourish with your energy
From you life originated, developed, only you can sustain it forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really good blog.god bless you ate