Sunday, June 8, 2008

A promise - Pad Thai

Dear Josie,

I kept up my promise, here's the recipe of Pad Thai.
I shared this dish with my friends....they liked it very much....I can't send it to you because you are faraway....but one day we will meet in real and then I will cook a better one for you. Well, my Pad Thai was little overcooked...hehehehe...Enjoy!

Thanks.


Ingredients

Rice noodles - 300 grams
Fresh shrimps in medium size - 60 grams
Egg - 1 pc.
Ground peanuts - 2 tablespoons
Cooking oil - 3 tablespoon
Pad Thai sauce pack (included in rice noodle)
Lemon - 1 pc.
Celery, Onion green leaves (for garnishing)
bean sprouts, banana blossom (as preferred)

Preparation Time

20 - 30 minutes

Serves

2 - 3 people

Utensils Required

Cooking pan
Ladle
Kitchen knife
Chopping board
Serving ware (or large serving plate)


Preparation

* Cook rice noodle in about 4 cups of boiling water for 2 - 3 minutes or until noodle is slightly cooked.
* Drain and take aside.
* Stir-fry 60 grams of shrimps and 1 egg in 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil until cooked.
* Open the sauce pack, and stir-in contents and cooked noodle.
* Add bean sprouts and grounded peanuts as you preferred.
* Garnish with lemon, celery or green onion leaves and banana blossom.


Here it is!
Enjoy!







2 comments:

Josie said...

WOW!!! Thank YOU! looks really good... you did a *great* job, I'm really hungry for some now! :)

Thanks so much - you certainly made my day! :)))

I'm going to try to make some soon and will post on my blog when I do. :) thanks for all your yummy recipes - i love trying new foods and its been such fun trying yours!

Keep it up!
Josie

Marvelous said...

Yes!...try to make and post, I can't wait...hehehe...hope you will also like the next recipes....will be post sooner..
Again, thanks a lot.