Sunday, June 1, 2008

Eating out in Thailand - Sizzler restaurant

Sizzler is a popular eating outlet in Thailand. Sizzler restaurant is popular among the Filipino community here. By and large, this restaurant is liked by almost everybody including Thais and Farangs.

I like dining in this restaurant very much.
I had been to two Sizzler restaurant outlets in Bangkok. One is in Siam Discovery and the other at Central Silom.
I go along with my friends to Sizzler restaurant in Lee Garden Plaza, Hatyai, Songkhla, Southern Thailand.
It is located in the center of Hatyai, a busy place full of tourists and locals.

The main attraction here is the Salad Bar. Order a main dish and just eat and eat as much we can from their fully stocked salad bar for FREE. The salad bar is stocked with all kinds of salads, fruits, desserts etc.

http://www.minorfoodgroup.com/international/about_brands_sizzler.asp
http://www.leeplaza.com/leeplaza_new/home_plaza.html

This the main dish which I ordered when we went there last time.

Teriyaki Beef Steak

Cream of mushroom soup

Salad bar

Fruits

Shrimp crackers, gelatin, icings and crackers

Ice Lemon Tea

Our group picture




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome food!
yessssss...finally i tasted their grilled spicy chicken it was great!

Marvelous said...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blogs. I really appreciate your comment. Hope you will follow up my blog with every update I do.
God bless.