Sunday, May 11, 2008

Add comments and rate the posts please!

I added comment rating option for my blog posts. So rate the posts please...

You don't have to register anywhere or sign in, just point your mouse cursor over the rating stars and click your rating ranging from Excellent to Bad...huhh...Hope you won't click "Bad" for any of my posts....

I very much appreciate the feed-back from all my readers so that I can improve my blogging! So rate the posts please....if you can't add comments. But comments are always Welcome...

Now here is another free tip for Bloggers, How to add content rating for blog posts?

2. Registration is optional

3. Select a language

4. Click Install the widget button

5. Sign in to the Blogger- window will open

6. Paste the code in add page elements

7.Get the widget

You see the rating stars below all your posts!

You can choose from the many options how your 5-star rating should look like below each posts on your blog.
It can rate from Bad to Excellent!
If you register you can track your audiences' opinion on your posts with many more cool features! Find out by yourself!

Its FREE !
smile

No comments: