Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Prayer


Oh....God Almighty, I find solace in You
Peace, joy, happiness, love I find in You
I pray to You....with gratitude, tearful eyes
You are the truth, eternal love, My Lord!

You have shown me the way, guiding Light
The right way to proceed, the truthful way
All through-out my journey, You protected me
With love and compassion, Thank You, God!

The hardships I encountered, the problems
But You were there Oh....my God....to protect
Never You delayed in guiding me the right path
You are my anchor, In You I find peace!

Thank You for the blessings, for Your love
Thank You for the kindness, Oh....my God!
Protect me, guide me, love me, more and more
I pray to You, My God.... to me, You are everything!

3 comments:

Josie said...

Did you write this? its lovely.

Unknown said...

Good prayer!

Unknown said...

god bless...