Saturday, May 17, 2008

Translate website / blog to different languages - Add this gadget / widget!

Translator widget / gadget is another free stuff I added to my blogs recently. This add-on, I believe, will make my blogs universally user-friendly.
I hope the translations are good!

I really appreciate feed-back from someone who can use this facility and comment!

I am still searching for a Tagalog translation widget / gadget.
Can anyone help me?

To get this google translation gadget / widget - "Google Translate My Page" developed by Josh E, Mountain view, CA, clickkkkkk...

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?synd=open&start=48&sa=N

Very easy steps! We can customize it easily!

Get the HTML code and paste it to add page element !

Cool stuff! Compact! Fits in nicely! Hope my blogs will get terrific traffic!!!

So here is another free and useful tip to bloggers from a blogger very new to blogging, its me!

It's FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find out one with tagalog ...you are blogging good...