Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Free tips for Bloggers - adding smileys/emoticons on blog posts


I
was frantically searching for tips to add smileys/emoticons on my posts on Blogger because there is no smiley option on the post page on blogger.com. I became tired of typing hehe haha:ahaha: etc and its boring too.
Then finally I stumbled upon this wonderful Blog one day.

http://www.waitwhosaidthat.blogspot.com
by andianka/jadiebrat

This a great blog. I really admire her.surprised As you can see I added this blog as one of my favorite Weblogs. Here she has written clearly on the post named "SILLY EMOTICONS FOR BLOGGER" dated 29th June, 2007 at 2.07 AM what we should do to add smileys/emoticons facility to make the blog posts look attractive so that we can express our ideas better. It's cool. I thought of sharing this valuable tip with everybody hence this post.

As per her suggestions I added Greasemonkey extension - a Mozilla firefox add-on on my web-browser and installed the scripts provided by her and her friend over there and thats it. Easy........smile

I acknowledge her for this valuable info. She is a talented blogger. Browse her blog, its worth reading.

All the steps are clearly described on her post. Follow it and you are armed with cool emoticons.

All the best Ate.......God bless
:okay:

1 comment:

andianka/jadiebrat said...

hello marverlous! so sorry it took me quite too long to hit you back. i'm very overwhelmed you liked my blog. i couldn't promise to be as active as you are right now in browsing, blogging, and all that coz i'm a bit busy lately but i have added your blogs in my blog lists. thank you so much for the appreciation!

keep on blogging! ;)