Saturday, May 10, 2008

An Interesting Blog and Blogger

Google on their pages in the blogger.com has mentioned about the emerging strong blogging community in the Philippines. One influential blogger among them is Aileen Apolo.


In the preliminary stages of blogging and later on as well I browsed her blog a lot.

Good blog! Interesting! Informative!smile
I have added her blog as one of my favorite blogs as you can see on the right side of this of this webpage. Filipino bloggers like her are really an inspiration.

Let God bless her for continuing her good activities like this in the Blogosphere.

Nawa'y pagpalain ka ng Poong Maykapal upang iyong maipagpatuloy ang magandang adhikain at mithiin sa pagsulat.

Mabuhay ka Pilipino!
smile

2 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Hi! Thanks for mentioning me in your blog =)

My blog URL though is http://aileenapolo.blogspot.com.

Happy blogging and reading! =)

Marvelous said...

Hi Aileen,
Thanks for visiting my blog and adding your comment.
Oooops, sorry, the URL is corrected. Me new to blogging you know!
Thanks