Monday, May 19, 2008

Cassandra - Christening day !

May 17, 2008, 4 o'clock in the afternoon -

A special day for Cassandra, she is known 'as Jaja' among us. She has just turned one....its her 1st birthday. The baptism was held at the Catholic church, Our Lady of Lourdes, Hatyai, presided over by our very kind parish priest Rev. Fr. John.

There were fourteen godparents including me...I feel proud and happy to be a god-mum to a sweet kid like Jaja...Thanks Era and Junie for selecting me too as her god-mum.....God Bless !

The sermons were really good, very divine atmosphere ! It was a joyous occasion for everyone. Needless to say the proud parents Era and Junie were overjoyed ! Era is my colleague, wonderful couple they are. Jaja is cute kid. She is simply lovely !

The dinner was at their house. What a sumptuous dinner ! Many Filipino dishes, desserts and fruits were served.
It was also a good opportunity for some of our Filipino friends working a little far from the city of Hatyai to have a get together like this. We were very happy to see them, everyone was busy chatting including me.....it was a wonderful. We enjoyed very well !

I talked about my blogs because thats my craze now-a-days ! I just breathe blogs these days.... It was a great night for all of us.

I think Jaja was excited seeing such a large crowd.
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY CHRISTENING DAY!

Maligayang pagbati kay Junie at Era lalo na sa mga ninong at ninang. Sana ating gampanan ang ating suliranin at maging magandang halimbawa sa paglaki ni Jaja.

God bless !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAJA!

In the church, with Rev. Fr. John and god parents.

Filipino teachers from Songkhla

Teachers from Hatyai




No comments: