Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't know what to post!

I really don't know what to post today. I'm so tired. Today is Wednesday, was very busy at school.


I am waiting for my brain cells to click so that I can type something on this post page. Today I think it is blank. Nothing is clicking in my brain. So I am writing this post, what I am thinking right now. It is funny analyzing the thoughts occur in the brain. Actually it is not true that my mind is blank. There are lots of thoughts, meaningless it might seem, but there are thoughts and there is lot of activity going on inside my brain.

Just now I thought what a meaningless post I am writing, next moment I thought of the classes I am going to teach tomorrow, the very next moment I thought of what the respected readers of my blog will think of me when they go through this post!

Huh......I am confused. I am thirsty, let me drink a glass of water....hmmmm...good.

Now I am humming my favorite music "Amazing Grace". Now I listen to the birds chirping outside...I also hear in the background somebody in the hallway. Oh...wait....my cellphone is ringing....let me see who is it.....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

some days we feel like this.
everyday you make your blog better.good.