Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pancake with Honey




Yesterday, May 5 was holiday for me. I had a good sleep and got up late lol I thought of doing something special, so after doing chores I decided to do some culinary experiments. Very hungry already. It should be the easiest and quickest one hmhmmmmmmm
Yes! Let it be pancake.

Ingredients

  • 200 g. Best Foods Pancake Mix (1 1/2 cup)
  • 1 cup Sweetened UHT Milk (250cc)
  • 1 fresh egg
  • Honey
Preparation Time

10 - 20 minutes

Serves

3 - 4 persons

Utensils required
  • Bowl
  • Egg beater
  • Pan
Preparation
  • Blend egg, milk and pancake mix until smooth.
  • Pour on a greasy hot frying pan.
  • Cook until bubbles appear and edges begin to dry. Cook other side until golden brown.
  • Place in clean plate and spread honey on top of it.
Wow...this is my first pancake ever!
Wanna taste?lol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good..i will try this.

Unknown said...

yummyyyyyyyyyyy.............hihihi.tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

andianka/jadiebrat said...

oooh! pancakes! my partner and i cooked pancakes as well the other day for breakfast...

what we did though was every time the pancake's on the heated pan, we grate cheeze over it... then sprinkle cinnamon on the next one... and then a few more flavors that were easy to reach on the next... so we had a variety of flavors after. ehehe... you should try it too.

:)

Marvelous said...

Hello Jadiebrat,
Thank you so much for finding out time to scribble this comment on my blog. Sure, I will try all the flavors you mentioned by you on my next pancake. Feel free to visit my blogs. I value your comments very much.
Thanks.
God bless.