Thursday, May 22, 2008

God - Prayer - a solace

I believe in God. I am thankful to my family for my upbringing firmly rooted as a believer in God. I think prayer gave me lot of strength, gave me hope, brought me back to hope from hopelessness, guided me through the difficult times in my life and I thank God for everything in my life. Every Sunday I go church, I attend the mass, I pray God. More than that, I pray often. I feel God's warm embrace all throughout. There are times I feel so dull and low but somehow I regain my composure with God's help. I thank God for all the wonderful people around me. I pray for everyone who interacts with me. I thank God for all the blessings He has showered upon me. I try to see good in everyone, everywhere, all the time.

I sincerely believe God will guide me wherever I am, whatever I do, whoever I am with. I firmly believe that the hardships I had experienced brought me closer to the Lord..all those were meant to know Him better. I feel light as a feather when I feel my prayers are being heard by Him. I feel rejuvenated and my heart gets filled with a sense of Peace while I am praying.

I would like to pray for the needy.

Anyone reading this needs prayers I will surely pray for them sincerely.

God bless you!

Read:
Psalm 145:9-10
The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. All your works shall give thanks to you, O Lord, and all your faithful shall bless you.

No comments: