Saturday, May 24, 2008

Reiki

Reiki (Rei=Universal) (Key-ki=Energy)

I am now-a-days receiving a lot of information about Reiki. About a year ago I visited a webpage where I could see many names and e mails listed who offered free Reiki healing online. I simply read that page and got some information about Reiki. Then I wrote a lady whose e mail I got from that webpage and she promptly replied sending me 'healing'. I felt better. I didn't have any diseases at that time. But I felt better emotionally, a better wellbeingstate. Reiki is a 'healing tool' in a broader sense. When we go through the testimonials of people from all over the world we will find Reiki a simple hands-on method for a wide variety of physical and psychological ailments. The vital energy present in this Universe gets harmoniously blended with human being's life energy during Reiki attunements empowering that person with 'healing touch'.
I remember Jesus!

In the early part of 19th century, respected Dr. Mikao Usui, a Japanese became enlightened and perfected the art and science of Reiki. He initiated many into Reiki and the tradition follows.
I would like to know more about Reiki. I think this is the beginning.

No comments: